Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My March...

In this 3rd lovely month of the year, I've quit my full-time job to allocate some time for me to enjoy things I love doing as well as to wrap up things I'm responsible for. This post will just briefly elaborate my March schedule. Well, it's kind of personal stuff and there's nothing interesting issues to share with you guys here but do explore this blog always for sometimes it just surprises you.

Eight significant matters shall completely occupy my time in this month. They are :
1) Piano
2) Exercise
3) Magic
4) Philosophy Research
5) Speech
6) University Stuff
7) Princess Ovinis' Birthday
8) (Secret)

1) Piano:

Recalling back, I've been playing piano since 1997 when I was just a primary 3 dude. The same piano has been living in my house for a good 12 years and it never fails to make me get sick of it. I admit I'm not talented in playing this majestic instrument but I definitely love expressing myself from it. Doubtlessly, piano sound is just music to my ear. This March I took a challenge from Dada to perfect one of the ABRSM Grade-8 exam piano pieces in a week. For a Grade-7 pianist, it's just a piece of cake for me-I suppose. My fingers are going to get serious and I'm excited.

2) Exercise:

Apart from jogging, I'm keen to embark on my journey of Judo once again. After 3 years of involvement in Yasenshi Dojo Malaysia, YDM (Now it has changed to Sudobudokan), I began my Judo lesson in Form 2 and believe it or not, this one seriously rocks from the rest of other martial arts. Mastering every move to defeat the opponent by throwing and locking is just fantastically amusing. Since graduating from my high school, I never forget the sweet taste of having a Judo lesson and I miss it every time. Now that I've come back to JB, I'll be attending this lesson on the 4th floor in Citiplaza weekly. Sensei Goh, your favourite student is back.














3) Magic:

This magical art of conjuring is my much-loved hobby job of all. In this month, firstly, I'm going to attempt hypnosis into my act for the initial time. I seriously do not know whether does it suit my style but I'm keyed up for this shot. Then, I'm hoping to organise a magic event in my home city of Johor Bahru in the near future. This event will be different like never as before. I haven't made up my mind to really plan this out. Keep your fingers crossed. Also, I might be present at a magic show in Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (KLPAC) on the 15th for the comedy magic of Barry and Stuart. Should anyone loves to come for some laughers and miracles, you may book your tickets here.













4) Philosophy Research:

I'm seriously into this Humanities subject for God sake! I enjoy how philosophers express their words and thoughts in their reasoning. Meaningful yet so abstract; unclear yet has comprehensible explanation. Over here, my task for this month is just to deepen myself into the world of seeking the truth and understand the modern philosophers' reasoning-I'm going to finish reading the Philosophy book I bought.
















5) Speech

Similar like the Toastmaster club in USA, this public-speaking class I'm attending is entirely functioned in Mandarin-based. The club name sounds a little bit pathetic. It is called "Young Malaysian Movement Public Speaking Class". Check out their website here.






Why am I taking speech class again? Heck I seriously don't know. Perhaps I feel like delivering Chinese Speech because I'm used to speaking in English in front but never have the chance to address it in my mother tongue. The only thing I know is I'm definitely going to push my potential to the max as I brush up my speech delivering techniques again. I'm looking forward to ULTIMATELY BLOW everyone including the lectures away to the end of the world. Frankly, I think I can speak better than some of them. Holy! My ugly ego is shown again. Who cares? This is my blog.

6) University Stuff

On the 14th of this Month, I'll be taking my TOEFL examination in Singapore. Because of my late registration, I miss out the chance to book a seat for this examination in JB test-centre. Thus, I've to make a journey down to Singapore by myself for that examination. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to exploring Singapore, travelling in my car around that tiny island for some short holiday fun. Subsequent to that, I'll be busy finalising my Australian and American Universities which I might be furthering my studies in. Applications to my desired ivory towers will be done this month when I pay a visit to my Nilai University College for a couple of days somewhere in the middle of this month. I'm not delaying any longer as my mum nags.

7) Princess Ovinischen's Birthday

We were strangers at first but when fate brought us together, our miracles happened and are still happening. Well, unlike any typical girl, she is special to me for I sense we both share some common beliefs in life. The vital matter that grounds my undying relationship with her is that she once saved me from the abyss. I was no longer myself and out of the blue, her angelic hands from nowhere just pulled me away from the torment. It was just as though a beam of holy light just shone at me, creating a shadow of protective strength and a path of hope for me to move forth in life. Since then, our platonic love grew beyond imagination. We share secrets among ourselves to relieve our inner hurts. She always has this curve on her mouth, a smile that generates happiness. Her laughter flares the atmosphere into a cherry serenity. Who is she? Well, she is inevitably one of my BEST FRIENDS! So unusual is her name that her friends call her Ovinischen. Even special is when me myself call her Princess Ovinis. None can disagree more on how lovely and sweet her name can be. As her birthday is around the corner, I'll be there to celebrate with her because I know if I miss out this opportunity, the next time we meet up for this special occasion in near future might be impossible-I'll be going to USA/AUS and she'd probably furthering her studies in Canada or even migrate there.

Ovinischen : Remember the famous bible quote of John 3:16 then you'll never forget my birthday! Jeremy : Oh...

Made a promise almost 5 months ago, I'm eager to wait for the moment as we wait the clock gradually ticks the time to her 21st birthday on the 16th of March. Ovinischen, get ready your digital camera for you and I will be captured in many pictures. Most importantly is that you will be wearing the dress I get for you for your birthday gift. Till then, I'll be missing you. Muaks.

My best female friend-Ovinischen...


































8) (Secret)

Ta da..ta..ta..ta.. I'm up to something sweet this month. Your charm is just that lovely. Perhaps I'm faking or maybe I'm just standing on a stage where I'm just a mere actor in Shakespeare's play. However, I still love the story though it might be just a good 2 hours show. In an effort to make them in reality, good luck to me. This is currently my secret for a shy guy like me. Yeah right, as if that so. What? You clever sausage, if you don't understand, try expanding your brain for some imagination. Read, I titled it, it spells S E C R E T.

Cheerz,
Jeremy Fu

0 comments: