Disappearing myself for roughly a good 3 weeks, I'm back on track now for some updated news on the stuffs that I've been engaging so far. As I suppose this blog post shall undoubtedly exceed 2000 of "ludicrous" words, I'm keyed up to style it in a lovely order for friendly reading-I'm going to implement a subtopic system in this very post! Yes, you read it. What I'll carry out is I'll categorize every important event into a subtopic each so that it'll be made effortlessly for me to imagine back the most delightful days in my entire life when I read back what I'd written.
Xinxin: Waloweh…Your blog so many words…not interesting der… SO SIENZ..
LeeLee: Aiyo
Well, this place is my soul planet, a location for me to unleash my everything from my personal within. Though it may be boring for some of you in struggling to finish the text, I still believe I enjoy providing rigid details of my life and I do love my work because after all, this is still my blog. Thus, without further bullshit, below are the subtopics:
1) TOEFL Examination
2) Princess Ovinischen's Birthday Celebration
3) Nilai University College
4) BBQ at Desa Kolej Playground
5) J.O.M
6) Friend Forever
1) TOEFL Examination
$170 in USD for a Test Of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL). Let's calculate…USD170 X 3.8?? (unit of US to Malaysia currency exchange rate) = RM650+-. Such a pricey fee for an examination, WOW! For such a vital test that costs a bomb, one should have made all the necessary preparations sufficiently for it but for my case, things were a little unusual. My story goes like so:
For those who know me, I'm the kind of person who loves studying for test in the final moments. Hence, a couple of days before my TOEFL exam, I went to the only 2 pathetic public libraries in my town in search for some TOEFL reference books and guess what? Nothing! The city of Johor Bahru in this "Bolehland" has nothing to offer. NIL! Anyway, this did not piss me off that much as very fortunately, I've got a friend in Sorthern College whom I could go through her for access of the TOEFL iBT reference book.
As my test centre for TOEFL was held in Singapore, I started my journey a day earlier to explore that island. Heck it was fun! That was my first time kissing my country goodbye alone. Singapore rocks! I did enjoy myself over there and I look forward to visiting again. For one thing I still aware, the alluring local foodstuff there is calling me now…I hear it…
Well, on March 14th I took the test and it wasn't tough for me to answer; however, the complexity of the assessment in the 1st section of the reading test in some ways made me screw up slightly. The shortage of time was the key factor that induced me to conjecture some of the answers blindly. I believed I did perform pretty fine, nevertheless.
2) Princess Ovinischen's Birthday Celebration
For the most unforgettable birthday party, the ingredients for it were all set. Merely an hour before the clock ticked to 12 in the morning, a group of her close friends gathered behind the President Hall, cracking our brains for ideas to adorn the venue into the most emotive birthday setting ever. With 100 candles and 50 red roses, our eventual decision came to light as we decided to encircle the area with candlelight and a greeting entrance path in front. Within the circle, the number "21" were decorated with candles in display right in the middle. How lovely this could ever be with the additional 50 roses to beautify the birthday table? The night was waiting for the moment and perfection existed nowhere without her. When everything was ready, I called her out. After a few moments, I noticed her. As she walked towards me, her gestures, her smile and her everything were just the same and I've long missed these all since I left Nilai. "Princess", I shouted to her. She reached into me, sobbing on her eyes as I hugged her. I then held her hand and whispered to her, "Close your eyes and hold tight my hand because I'm going to bring you to a place". Just like usual, we walked together until we arrived at the destination. When she opened up her eyes, it was March the 16th. Immediately, everyone there including Meiyee, Emily, Xiang, Yeemun, Theresa and I sang out loud the familiar birthday song to her. Again, she broke into tears. She wept in joy and we were all happy for we believed we gave her one of the most historical moments in her entire life. Happy Birthday to you Princess Ovinischen.
Some of her best friends could not turn up for her party I didn't understand-Someone like LaiFu who was in KL. What were doing there brother? (Luckily you did make a call to wish her). Someone like Zee who silenced his phone at 11pm. What? You were asleep? Also, some bogus charade so-called "god brother" from the IT department didn't even care to greet her a birthday wish and I doubt he remembered it because he perhaps forgot or worst of all, he wasn't aware that he'd a god sister before. Such a wreak deserves no further elaborations in my blog. To continue, interestingly, Emilia and Azie did come by for a visit despite having tests the following day. Both of them just love New York Cheese from Secret Recipe for the reason. Ha! Dear Azie was being a nosy parker for a moment, gossiping like a granny and Emilia was just imagining perhaps her boy might one day do this kind of birthday event for her. Anyhow, everyone there was pleased for a time like this. How long once more shall we gather under one roof for such a point of moment again? We're blessed to knowing everyone of you.
Subsequent to that birthday cake party, we also had a heavenly time the following evening in MYBOX. We sang to the top of our voices as we enjoyed ourselves to the maximum. My baby princess wore the dress I bought for her. "Gorgeous" was the word for her that night. I hope you like the dress as much as I love it.





3) Nilai University College
After completing my education in Nilai University, this was my second visit back to the campus. All I could say was the college grounds still seemed to be a part of me. I love this place so much because it transformed my life for the better. While studying in private secondary school formulated me to work hard academically, residing in Nilai University College for a year and a half formed me into who I am. I was being exposed to many stuffs I wasn't conscious about.
This was the 2nd time I came back to the college since I finished my education over there. Inevitably, I did miss many of my activities which I used to doing. Being the Ex Vice-President of the Chinese Language Society, my duties were taken over by Takumi Ron. I'm glad that under the leadership of both current Vice-President and President, this society shall continue to prosper as this club enters its 11th year this year. For you folks out there, do visit our blog over here.
Another active club which I happened to involve is Christian Fellowship (CF). I've got no idea for what reason the venue for our weekly fellowship gathering is now changed to a classroom in Resource Centre. It used to function at the Multipurpose room for the past five six years or more. Well, all thanks to the DSA Manager, Mr. Alfred, CF has a new classroom. Hurray! Hell no! Frankly, this dude is just like a politician who speaks with contents that can be trusted at a 50 percentage rate. Tons of explanations I can provide to verify this undeniable fact but for now, I would love to say something about the new policy he introduced. Look, I was being issued a ticket for a RM50 fine because I'd parked my vehicle at a prohibited bay. This "idea" was put up into practice when I was away, deferring for this semester. I didn't know about it. I was innocent! Almost everyone hates this guy but thinking rationally, this dude really makes a difference in our college since he came over for Mr.Reuben's position. Anyway, I was fortunate enough to being able to capture some of his pictures for some video editing before I left Nilai. The original footages are still with me and the edited version ones are over here and here. Watch them at your own risk. Ha!
Well, the fundamental factor I came to Nilai were to purchase my transcripts as well as applying for my ivory towers outstation. Till now, 99% of the things are done and I'm now shaking my legs for the Universities to send me their offer letters. I hope to enter Swinburne University of Technology for the course of Bachelor of Art in Media and Communication in Australia. The title sounds pro, doesn't it? Ha!
Here I would love to apologize to those friends I didn't have the timeslot for them while I was in Nilai for 4 days. You know who you are, my ADP course mates, my orientation friends, my magic team buddies, my INTI gang, my Care Group brothers and sisters and my lovely lecturers. I swear I'll come to meet up with you before I fly and surely I do keep my words. Unlike a dude whom to me is a so called "brother" who promised me to wear the yellow boxy shirt with the soldiers pants and the cute hairpin on her head for a picture as my birthday present and to enjoy 4am nasi lemak together perhaps at the football field where we used to look at the beautiful sky of stars. Could that person be Emilia Song Kang Hui? You've got time for clubbing, dating, eating and hanging out with friends but had forgotten our contracts? I'm disappointed seriously. I hope to see you in this coming June as I'll be back to KL for the Magic Festival and I might drop by Nilai just for you. Looking forward for a bullcrap talk session, I've many things to share with you. Until then, take care.
In short, I'd fun in Nilai University College as I'd the chance to meet up HuiHui and SanSan. These 2 people are radical in nature. Heck, they're cool! TingTing, we'll go jogging next time ok?
Dear Charmi, you're still the same...wanna see some magic? Ha!
4) BBQ at Desa Kolej Playground
Holy cow! Check our ingredients out: 150 sticks of the infamous otak-otak from Muar, 20+ seasoned chicken wings, a mountain full of mee on the buffet plate, 2 KGs of both prawn and squid balls, ?? packets of hot-dog sausages, ?? corns and potatoes. All these were spiced up with dressings of different kinds: Teriyaki sauce, Honey, Black pepper. Who could disagree more we were not having a BBQ feast when all the food cost us RM250+ ? We totally grilled ourselves to the moon! We enjoyed every single second in this eating session. From purchasing the items in Giant to setting up the fire-pit for BBQ time, every moment we spent was priceless as we indulged ourselves in the manly brotherhood of the basketball gang. Though there was an extra feminine object there, we still felt fine for her existence. After all, cheerleading wasn't bad right? During the foundation of constructing the pit, I hurt myself on the back. An immense pain I was suffering reduced the enjoyment I had for the entire feast blast. I suppose I was going to develop some sort of back pain illness when I age in near future. What a horrible thought!
Just to mention for the sake of those people who are entering the international college, be extremely caution of the Africans. The key reason I put up this up was because I had had countless bad experiences with the negative blacks. For instance, when we were about to pay our items at the payment counters in Giant that day, two dudes from nowhere just cut in our way, believing they're some sort of invincible people I wouldn't care to notice. When I realised my friends did no action, I had this hormone rush and straight away, I shouted to them to get their ass right to the back of us. They're supposed to line up like everyone did in this world. If they were polite enough to ask permission if they were allowed to pay first with provision of good excuses, perhaps I might be happy to even aid them in placing their items on the payment bay. However, they were just so rude beyond my tolerable point. I insisted them to back off their way so ferociously that I almost got fired up for a fight. My friends pulled me back from that happening. For the first time I want to use some indecent words to express my thought in my blog, F*** THEM TO THEIR MOTHERLAND! Of course, I'm not racist judging the method I reacted for this matter, for I observe so far, a large portion of the Negro population belongs to the dark side. Positive ones still exist, though. For example, Musa my African brother! How are you lately?
5) J.O.M
In brief, J.O.M stands for the 3 initial of the names of 3 people. They are Jeremy, Ovinis and Micky. Just like the instant coffee, we are always 3 in 1. Our trinity relationship shall last for a lifetime. Asked where this J.O.M transpired about, the answer has something to do with my birthday of course. Ovinis and Micky (Meiyee) got me to stay for another extra day in Nilai for they had plan to surprise me. As a magician, I of course had cold read them and I knew they were up to something fishy. Yes indeed it was! For the first time, Princess Ovinischen drove us from Nilai to Seremban to celebrate my birthday in advance. We took the old road to avoid the highway for toll fees and to enjoy the nightviews. Frankly, the genuine motive has something to do with the word "food". We were discussing where to have our dinner and eventually, we ended up reaching Seremban Jusco into a place called The Johnny Restaurant. As 3 of us were dressed up in jackets, having a steamboat dinner made us look as if we're in some cold weather foreign country. Of course, we never failed to capture and snapped ourselves with cameras for memories. Later that evening, I received a packet of chocolate, a J.O.M keychain and a piece of Secret Recipe birthday cake from them. I was on cloud nine. On returning back to Nilai, we sang along as we slowly got drunk by the starlight-It was one of the prettiest nights ever. Blessed am I to have such good friends in my life. I love you Ovinis and Micky...
6) Friend Forever
This is going to be an abstract piece of writing...not a creative artwork but a promise from within. Selfish? Me or you? Ignored you for almost 3 months, I underwent a tremendous soulful torment. It hurt for I suffered. Did you realize? Did you feel? I was clueless. When everything came back to normal, you asked me a serious question on the night or morning we spent together. A question I pondered for the truth I couldn't figure out. You looked at me in disappointment. You know if I want, I want more. Perhaps you were being selfish for the thing that I needed but you couldn't provide. Perhaps I was being selfish in return that night for that promise I was reluctant to agree. I know you'll read my blog as you always do. Stretch your imagination for the positive ones. Sometimes I felt a blockage why you just couldn't tell me more. Could it be a trap you see? Till here I've really no idea what I'm typing. I'm basically just pouring out everything my heart says without revealing your identity. Rest assured my dear, I'm a man who keeps the words. That night you left me in despair by the look of your disappointed eyes made me aware something. I was worried. I finally understood a thing...you were hurt too. You cried and so did I... This will never happen again, I suppose. Let time heals the wounds. I...I...will always be your best friend. Good luck
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
What Happened on March 4th to March 19th
Posted by fuyonglee at 10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment